Your teacher has nominated you for a graded music examination. Pulse manages all aspects of entering you for examinations. Please read through the information below. Payment for your examination will confirm your entry. If you have any questions or special requirements etc. please complete the form at the bottom of this page – please do not email. PLEASE CHECK THE EXAM DATE CAREFULLY AS PAYMENTS CANNOT BE RETURNED ONCE AN ENTRY HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
Which examination board is this session for?
This is a Trinity Classical or Trinity Rock & Pop exam session. This exam board / the examiner is not connected to Pulse.
Where will the Examination take place?
Your Examination Will Take Place At:
Learn Music Ltd, 97 Bankfield Road, Stoneycroft, Liverpool, Merseyside, England L13 0BD.
When will the exam take place?
Your examination will take place on: Week Commencing Monday 4th December 2023
Your examination time will be confirmed two weeks before your exam
How long will the examination take?
The examinations will take no longer that 20 minutes. You will be advised to arrive at least 30 minutes before your exam.
The exam cost is set by Trinity and Pulse has no control over the fees charged. Please refer to the email sent with this information link to check the cost of your examination. Unfortunately, all fees are non refundable following payment to Trinity. Terms and conditions will apply in the event of illness etc.
If the examination takes place at Pulse, there will be an extra charge included for management & hosting. If the examination takes place outside Pulse, there will be no added fee.
- Please make payment for your exam using the link in the email sent to you. This confirms your entry.
- Once submitted – you will receive a confirmation email.
- Pulse will communicate your exam date and time at least 2 weeks before the event. Exam rehearsals dates and times will also be communicated at this point.
- The examination will take place.
- Approximately 1 week following the examination, Pulse will inform you of your result.
- Approximately three weeks following your exam – you will receive a certificate.
Tel: 0151 724 2120
Address: 63 Booker Avenue, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18 4QZ