Your teacher has nominated you for a graded music examination. Pulse manages all aspects of entering you for examinations. Please read through the information below. Payment for your examination will confirm your entry. If you have any questions or special requirements etc. please complete the form at the bottom of this page – please do not email. PLEASE CHECK THE EXAM DATE CAREFULLY AS PAYMENTS CANNOT BE RETURNED ONCE AN ENTRY HAS BEEN SUBMITTED.
Which examination board is this session for?
This is a Trinity exam session. This exam board / the examiner is not connected to Pulse.
Where will the Examination take place?
When will the exam take place?
Your examination will take place on: Week commencing Monday 5th December.
Your examination time will be confirmed two weeks before your exam.
Please use the form below to let us know if there are any dates that you can not make.
The exam cost is set by Trinity and Pulse has no control over the fees charged. Please refer to the email sent with this information link to check the cost of your examination. Unfortunately, all fees are non refundable following payment to Pulse. Terms and conditions will apply in the event of illness etc. and will be dealt with by Trinity directly.
- Please make payment for your exam using the link in the email sent to you. This confirms your entry.
- Once submitted – you will receive a confirmation email.
- Pulse will communicate when your recording will take place
- The recording will take place.
- Approximately 1 week following the examination, Pulse will inform you of your result.
- Approximately three weeks following your exam – you will receive a certificate.
Tel: 0151 724 2120
Address: 63 Booker Avenue, Mossley Hill, Liverpool, L18 4QZ